Governor Abubakar Bello has mentioned items that his administration will do to ensure that in the Niger state he governs, abductions will never take place again.
READ ALSO : Orlu Imo Bombing: No Retreat, No Surrender – Nnamdi Kanu Sends Powerful Message To Nigerian Army
Bello, who said that his immediate problem was the release of the schoolboys kidnapped from Government Science College Kagara in Rafi Local Government Area of Niger State, further revealed that he also understands that some of the bandits behind violent attacks are tired and need to be taken care of.
The governor of the state of Niger expressed hope that the bandits would turn a new leaf, adding that they must be engaged and absorbed in order to avoid attacks in the future.
Watch the video below….
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State