The Kaduna State Government has announced August 10 for the reopening of schools for Senior Secondary School 3 students.
According to a statement released by the Commissioner for Education, Shehu Mohammed, the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, gave the approval to enable the students to write their West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) slated for August 17, 2020. Mohammed directed all secondary school principals to make arrangements to receive SS3 boarding students on August 9 and day students on August 10 respectively.
“The guidelines include reduced hours of work/revision to 4 hours per shift, strict social distancing both in the classes, laboratories, libraries and hostels, consistency of temperature monitoring and handling any suspected case of COVID 19 case to the health authorities,” he said.
ALSO READ : Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
The Commissioner also advised all administrators of public and private schools in the state to use the one week period to make adequate preparation and put all COVID-19 guidelines in place.
He Also warned schools against resuming before August 10.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates