The news now at Ejes Gist Media is that the wife of the Ondo State Governor, Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu, has tested positive for Covid-19, two days after her husband, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, announced that he is positive to the virus.
It was gathered that Six members of the State House of Assembly also tested positive to the COVID-19 infection.
The lawmakers were said to have accompanied the Governor to Abuja for the submission of the nomination form.
Meanwhile, widows in Idanre and Odigbo LGAs who attended Governor’s wife’s recent program have been advised to go for the test.
Read also: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah: Court Remands Uzor, Lawyer in Police Custody over Alleged Court Documents Forgery
Recall that Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu announced On Tuesday that he’s contracted the virus. “Akeredolu tests positive for COVID-19.
Earlier today, I got confirmation of a positive result for Covid-19. I am asymptomatic and not displaying any symptoms,” he said.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]