The news now at Ejes Gist Media is that the wife of the Ondo State Governor, Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu, has tested positive for Covid-19, two days after her husband, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, announced that he is positive to the virus.
It was gathered that Six members of the State House of Assembly also tested positive to the COVID-19 infection.
The lawmakers were said to have accompanied the Governor to Abuja for the submission of the nomination form.
Meanwhile, widows in Idanre and Odigbo LGAs who attended Governor’s wife’s recent program have been advised to go for the test.
Read also: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah: Court Remands Uzor, Lawyer in Police Custody over Alleged Court Documents Forgery
Recall that Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu announced On Tuesday that he’s contracted the virus. “Akeredolu tests positive for COVID-19.
Earlier today, I got confirmation of a positive result for Covid-19. I am asymptomatic and not displaying any symptoms,” he said.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International