Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that te Ondo State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Wahab Adegbenro is dead.
Ejes Gist Media gathers he died of Coronavirus.
Adegbenro was said to have died at the state infectious disease hospital in Akure.
The death of the commissioner was confirmed by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Segun Ajiboye, in a telephone interview on Thursday.
His death came a day after Governor Rotimi Akeredolu announced that he had tested positive for COVID- 19.
A native of Ilara-Mokin, Ifedore, Adegbenro was said to have died of complications from COVID-19.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]