It has been reported that there was a fire outbreak at the Gombe branch of the Central Bank of Nigeria on Friday.
A source told SaharaReporters that the fire started at about 10am.
This adds to the series of fire outbreaks that have hit key government offices in the country in recent times.
On April 8, fire broke out at the Treasury House, a building housing the Accountant-General of the Federation’s office, exactly a week after there was another fire outbreak at the headquarters of the Corporate Affairs Commission, while the Independent National Electoral Commission’s office in Abuja also went up in flames days after.
The Jos branch of the CBN in Plateau State was on April 22 also gutted by fire
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]