The Election Petition Tribunal, sitting in Akure, Ondo State Capital, has nullified the election of Hon. Ikengboju Gboluga, representing Okitipupa/Irele Federal constituency within the federal House of Representatives below the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
The court nullified the election of Gboluga for sworing his allegiance to the United Kingdom having acquired the citizenship of the nation. The court mentioned he was not eligible to contest for the February 23, 2019, National Assembly election for his allegiance with UK.
The three-man panel headed by Justice Nuhu Adi additionally declared Albert Akintoye of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as winner of the election, ordered INEC to subject Certificate of Return to Akintoye after withdrawing similar from Gboluga.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)