Before the 2023 presidential election, Bola Tinubu has begun rallying for relevance in Kano State with bags of rice.
It was gathered that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the national leader and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, has started distributing food to Kano residents through his self-named non-governmental organisation.
This online news site recalls that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was in the news in March for donating 50 million naira to market fire victims in Katsina (President Muhammadu Buhari’s hometown).
Tinubu, who is indirectly campaigning for the presidency in 2023, handed ‘Jagaban’ bags of rice again today, as seen in a video that went viral on social media.
Today’s Life Foundation’s Instagram account, @mansurah isah, posted photos of the event with a caption thanking Mr Tinubu’s foundation for the food.
Mr Tinubu made the donation after donating food and other things to orphanages in Lagos and Ogun.
The contributions were made as part of Mr Tinubu’s 69th birthday celebrations.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer