An All Progressives Congress, APC, House of Representatives member, representing Yola South/Yola North/Girei Federal Constituency of Adamawa State, Mustapha Usman, has been sacked by the Supreme Court.
A five-man panel of the court, in a unanimous judgment on Tuesday, upheld an appeal marked: SC/790/2019 from Abdulra’uf Abdulkadir Modibo additionally of the APC.
The apex court held that apart that Usman cast his credentials, he additionally didn’t take part within the National Youth Service Corps scheme.
The five-man panel of the court, led by Justice John Okoro, additionally dominated that Modibo, who got here second within the APC major, needs to be issued certificates of return by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021