Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that Muazu Magaji, former Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure in Kano State, has tested positive for COVID-19.
ALSO READ : Just In : Another Professor Dies in Kano State
Governor of the state, Abdullahi Ganduje, had on April 18 sacked Magaji as a result of his unguarded utterances over the demise of Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
The commissioner, who took a swipe at the deceased in a series of Facebook post, had previously wished the late Kyari not to return as Chief of Staff to the President after testing positive for COVID-19 a few weeks ago.
In a Facebook post on Thursday, Magaji said, “Dear all, I do truly apologize to you not getting across to me on phone or messages. I have been indispose due to ongoing health challenges some of us going through in Kano. In Sha Allah it will be well.
“This morning my NCDC test is out. I have been confirmed COVID-19 positive and have been moved to one of the state facilities… pray for us.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open