The Delta State Government, led by Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, has relaxed the Lockdown, to enable Christians Mark the Easter Celebration.
This was contained in a circular saw to various Church Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Delta State Chapter.
The circular thus read;
The State CAN Chairman,
Heads of Blocs,
Beloved in Christ,
His Excellency Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, the Executive Governor of Delta State, has graciously relaxed the lockdown order on Churches for the Easter Sunday Service. However, the following must be observed:
1. All Churches should observe a short service not exceeding 2 hours & should close before 12noon as the Stay at home order resumes at 1 pm.
2. Provide water & soap & ensure that worshippers wash hands before entering the Church.
3. Provide Sanitizers for members to use.
4. Maintain a social distance of 2 meters(6ft) between seats.
5. No hugging, no shaking of hands.
6. Offer prayers for deliverance from COVID-19.
Note: the State COVID-19 monitoring team shall pay unscheduled visits to churches to ensure compliance.
Please be guided.
His Excellency wishes you all a very Happy Easter even as he counts on your prayers.
Apt. Sylvanus Okorote.
SP. AD. Religious Matters.
Meanwhile , Okowa aide has claimed that, the news being paraded by CAN is not true.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement