President Muhammadu Buhari has hinted on how his second tenure would be. Buhari, talking when members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) paid him a congratulatory go to on Friday mentioned his second term as president of Nigeria would be tough.
“My final lap of 4 years, I believe goes to be tough.
“People are very forgetful and that’s why during the campaign, I spoke about our cardinal agenda,” he mentioned.
The assembly was attended by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, (SGF) Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno and over 20 ministers. Buhari had at presidential election polled 15,191,847 to defeat his predominant challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP who scored 11,262,978 votes.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance