Suspected gunmen failed of their try and abduct the District Head of Malumfashi and Galadiman Katsina, Justice Mamman Nasir.
Nasir, former President of the Court of Appeal, is claimed to have escaped again dwelling unharmed, however his aide, known as Aminu, was taken away by the abductors.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) gathered that the incident occurred on Monday at about 9:30 p.m., between Gora and Yammama villages on Dayi-Malumfashi street in Malumfashi Local Government Area of Katsina State.
The gunmen have been stated to have blocked the street looking automobiles, searching for who to kidnap.
NAN learnt that the District Head had switched car to flee the abductors, however his aide was not fast sufficient to flee and was taken away together with different travellers into close by bushes.
A resident of Malumfashi, who most well-liked anonymity confirmed the incident, and stated sympathisers had trooped to the Galadima’s palace to commiserate with him over the incident.
According to him, Justice Nasir later requested the sympathisers to permit him take a relaxation, as he was very shaken by the incident.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)