Ejes Gist TV reports that the Tehran prosecutor, Ali Alqasimehr, has said the United States President and more than 30 others to face “murder and terrorism charges” for the January 3 air strike at Baghdad International Airport, according to the ISNA news agency.
Recall that the US military killed Soleimani in an air strike outside Baghdad international airport.
His death however, sparked protests around the world.
In his respond, Trump warned Tehran that the US will target 52 Iranian sites if Iran attacks Americans.
He said, “Let this serve as a warning that if Iran strikes any American or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago).”
However, finding it difficult to let go, Iran issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol to help in detaining Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed its general
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State