Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that the Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has Recovered from Coronavirus.
Ekiti State Governor has tested negative for COVID-19 after contracting the virus few. days ago.
The Governor disclosed this on his verified Twitter handle on Saturday. Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi has recovered from coronavirus after the test conducted on him returned negative for the virus.
Fayemi who had spent 11 days in self- isolation announced his recovery on Saturday via his verified Twitter handle @Kfayemi.
The governor, had last week confirmed on his Twitter handle that the result of his COVID-19 test turned out positive.
The governor, had, thereafter, gone into isolation with some of his aides who later confirmed positive taking similar step.
Fayemi tweeted: “After 11 days in isolation, I received news that my COVID-19 repeat test came back negative.
The Governor expressed his sincere gratitude to God Almighty, his family, the medical team and all well wishers for the prayers and solidarity.
He reiterrated that all the stakeholders in the fight against COVID-19 will continue to do their best in making sure the pandemic is tackled head on
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates