Just In: Fire Razes Internet Radio Station in Ibadan

0
Breaking: Lagos Airport Hotel On Fire

Properties to the tune of a number of countless naira were on Saturday ruined when a newly developed online radio station, Agidigbo Radio, apparently ignited at Monatan , location of Ibadan .

The occurrence which drew numerous homeowners , likewise triggered stir as people ran in worry of the fire infecting other structures in the location.

ALSO READ : I Couldn’t Even Afford The Hospital Bills” – Actor Yul Edochie Celebrates His Daughter As She Turns 15

The radio station, situated at Montanan, Ibadan, was stated to have actually been under locks and secrets since the time of the occurrence.

The owner of Agidigbo FM is Dr. Oriyomi Hamzat, a popular broadcaster in the city.

The Director, Oyo State Fire Service, Moshood Adewuyi, stated the station house looked out around 11am.

According to him, the firefighters were mobilised to the scene following a distress signal by homeowners of the neighborhood in the early hours of Saturday

Adewuyi stated, “It holds true that the studio of the online radio station ignited today; the location was under locks and secrets on the arrival of our men. None of the employees of the radio station was around at the time of the break out.

READ ALSO : Lady Swallows Engagement Ring While Sleeping, Thinks She's Dreaming

“You understand, a studio is constantly padded with foam. That worsened the fire.”

Asked of the degree of damage at the radio station, he stated, “We cannot measure that. The transmitter; the studio devices; and workplace products at the station were harmed by the inferno.

“The people around there notified us around 11am. One guy was electrocuted. But, thank God, it was very little.

“What occurred was that as quickly as our men reached the scene, we directed our control space to advise the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company to cut power supply to the location.

 

“Without getting supply from us, they brought back power supply to the location. Majority of the people were currently damp, and you understand, water is a conductor of electrical power. But thank God there was no casualty




LATEST POST

 


For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com


NOTE :  No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers


The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]

LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA

To Get Latest Job Updates Follow Us on

4,393FansLike
600,234FollowersFollow
390FollowersFollow

TOP TRENDING POST

MOST POPULAR JOBS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.