President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of individuals to key educational institutions.
Idris Bugaje has been appointed as the Executive Secretary of the National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) in Kaduna; Dr Benjamin Abakpa has been appointed as the Executive Secretary of the National Senior Secondary Education Commission (NSSEC) in Abuja, and Prof. Paulinus Okwelle has been appointed as the Executive Secretary of the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) in Abuja.
Mr Ben Goong, the ministry’s Director of Press and Public Relations, announced this in an Abuja statement on Wednesday.
According to the announcement, the appointments will take effect on March 16, 2021.
Prof. John Enaohwo, Chairman, National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) Governing Council, and Prof. Abdullahi Abba, Chairman, Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, Benue Governing Council.
Prof. Ibrahim Muhammad, Director of the Nigerian Arabic Language Village in Ngala, Borno, and Mrs Hajo Sani, Ambassador and Permanent Delegate of Nigeria to the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, are also on the list (UNESCO).
# Buhari Makes New Appointment
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited