Mr Babatunde Fashola, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, says the Buhari has awarded N206 billion contract for the main work on the Second Niger Bridge. 2nd-Niger-Bridge Fashola who spoke in Abuja during an interactive session with newsmen noted that the contract was awarded to Julius Berger Construction Company. He said that the project, expected to be completed in 36 months would be funded under the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF).
Fashola said that the contract for the main work on the Second Niger Bridge was awarded after the completion of the four phases of the project.
He said that the early works were preliminary projects to be completed before the main work, adding that all the early works were done in the river and not visible from the existing bridge. According to him, with the award of the main work, there will be a lot of piling works in the water and that is what people will see.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines