Mr Babatunde Fashola, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, says the Buhari has awarded N206 billion contract for the main work on the Second Niger Bridge. 2nd-Niger-Bridge Fashola who spoke in Abuja during an interactive session with newsmen noted that the contract was awarded to Julius Berger Construction Company. He said that the project, expected to be completed in 36 months would be funded under the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF).
Fashola said that the contract for the main work on the Second Niger Bridge was awarded after the completion of the four phases of the project.
He said that the early works were preliminary projects to be completed before the main work, adding that all the early works were done in the river and not visible from the existing bridge. According to him, with the award of the main work, there will be a lot of piling works in the water and that is what people will see.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )