Information reaching EJESGIST MEDIA now is that “Members of Boko Haram terrorist group, yesterday, beheaded one of the Governor Ibrahim Gaidam’s security aids in Kukareta, a suburb of Damaturu, the Yobe State capital”.
It was gathered that the deceased, who goes by the name, Inspector Ahmed, alongside his colleagues, was returning to Damaturu after an official assignment in Maiduguri.
It was gathered that they met the Boko Haram insurgents who dressed in military uniform at a roadblock.
The gallant Police Officer, it was learnt, approached the terrorists to inquire from them the reason for blocking the high way.
The insurgents outrightly shot Inspector Ahmed and subsequently beheaded him, while the remaining police escorts ran back without any attempt to rescue their colleague.
A police source who does not want his name to be published confirmed the killing and the beheading of the Inspector.
The source described the incident as unfortunate, saying the Inspector passed away when the police command in the state needed him the most.
“However, from God we came and to him we shall return. We have no authority to query God.
“We leave it as an act of God and ask God to forgive his sins. The best we can do to him is to continue to work and defend what he died for”, the source said.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc