The Nigerian Army has flagged-off Operation Egwu Eke (Python Dance) 3 and inauguration of 63 Division in Asaba to make sure a clean 2019 electoral course of.
It additionally vowed to make sure safety of lives and property in the Niger Delta.
Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, represented by General Officer Commander (GOC), 6 Division, Delta, Maj.-Gen. Jamil Sarham, who disclosed this yesterday in Asaba, mentioned the brigade would guarantee peace, safety and promote commerce in Asaba and its environs, including: “It is my nice pleasure to inaugurate the 63 Brigade with its headquarters in Asaba, which is an illustration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s need to make sure safety of lives and property throughout the nation.”
He mentioned the essence was to checkmate the myriad of safety challenges in the nation, including that the institution of navy formation requires big monetary dedication, and whereas the assorted governments make provisions, different stakeholders can be required to assist this undertaking to make sure satisfactory safety.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open