Two suspected thieves who specializes in snatching the money withdrawn by bank customers met their waterloo today, as they were set ablaze by an angry mob.
It was gathered that the duo were on their bike, this morning, waiting for their next victim in front of a bank at Abayi, Aba, Abia State.
As soon as their target left the bank, the suspects swooped in and snatched the bag of money. However, they were nabbed while trying to escape and subsequently set ablaze alongside their operational bike.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria