Police had dispersed the protesters earlier by firing tear gas canisters and firing firearms into the air.
They gathered again with placards in front of a motor park permitted by the Lagos State Ministry of Transportation, screaming “Buhari must go” and demanding good governance and an end to the country’s insecurity.
Mr Macaroni, speaking to journalists, questioned why Nigerians are suffering because of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd. ), who ran for president at least four times before gaining office.
In February 2021, Mr Macaroni was arrested for protesting at the Lekki toll gate where he demanded that justice be served to the victims of the October 20 2020 #EndSARS protest at the toll plaza.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)