Jubilation in Orogun of Delta
There is Mass Jubilation in Orogun of Delta following the takeoff Approve of the newly Established Federal Polytechnic.
Federal Polytechnic Orogun set for takeoff
The Federal Polytechnic in Orogun of Delta State, has received approval from Nigeria’s government.
Mr Adamu Adamu, the Minister of Education, confirmed the clearance over the weekend, with academic activities set to begin in September 2022.
After seeing the polytechnic site in Orogun, Delta State’s Ughelli North Local Government area, Adamu announced that all requirements for the institution’s launch had been met.
The visit was to check the site on the directive given to the team to coordinate and support all plans for a successful takeoff next year, according to Sonny Echono, Permanent Secretary of the ministry, who represented Adamu.
Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege, the Deputy President of the Senate, who hosted the inspection team, praised President Muhammadu Buhari for the polytechnic’s approval.
The effort for the bill to establish the polytechnic during the 8th Senate, according to Omo-Agege, was not easy.
The Orogun Federal Polytechnic will be the first federally owned polytechnic in Delta state.
With the Established of the Federal Polytechnic in Orogun of Delta, the Community will experience massive infrastructural development.
# New Federal Polytechnic in Delta , Jubilation in Orogun of Delta
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open