Sonny S. T. Echono, Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Education, confirmed the approval in a letter to Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate.
According to the letter, a joint technical team from the Federal Ministry of Education and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) will visit, identify, and assess the Orogun site for detailed planning and implementation of the approval.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open