It was mid jubilation in Oyo State today over the ban of illegal fee in schools.
The Governor of Oyo State, Engineer Seyi Makinde has placed a ban on illegal fee collections in all Primary and Secondary schools owned by the state government.
A circular released by the Head of Service of Oyo State, Mrs. Amidat Ololade Agboola which was directed to Permanent Secretaries, and heads of Education related agencies confirmed the order by the Governor on Tuesday.
A Statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor, Makinde, Mr. Taiwo Adisa equally gave details of the directive.
The statement indicated that Governor Seyi Makinde had, while giving his inaugural speech on May 29th, 2019, directed all forms of payment in Public Schools, Primary and Secondary, cease with immediate effect.
The circular read in part: “Therefore, collection of fees/levies in all Public Primary and Secondary Schools, including Technical Colleges across the State is hereby prohibited.
“I am to emphasize that collection of fees under any guise in Public Schools across the State remains illegal, and any violator of this directive will be treated as a saboteur; heavy sanction awaits violators of this directive.”
According to the statement, the Circular has been made available to Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology; Permanent Secretary (TESCOM); Permanent Secretaries (School Administration); Executive Secretary State Universal Education Board (SUBEB); Executive Secretary Board of Technical and Vocational Education (BOTAVED); Zonal Inspectors of Education; Local Inspectors of Education as well as all Principals and Headteachers of Public Schools.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]