The woman and her baby
The story has been told of a Nigerian woman who welcomed her second child after so many years.
The woman gave birth to a baby boy fourteen years after her first child and many miscarriages.
Her niece, Merit Anosike, who shared the testimony on a Facebook group on Friday, November 6, 2020, said her aunt almost ran mad after a particularly traumatic miscarriage.
She wrote; “We just want to return all glory to you lord. After waiting for 14 years God in his infinite grace showed my aunty grace and blessed her with a baby boy. Her fist child is in ss2 and now here is the second, people will no longer ask her how is ur daugther its now how are ur children,”
This God of the eleventh hour did it, he has shot the mouth of the enemies. So many miscarriage.
I remember a particular miscarriage she had some years ago that made her loose her mind my aunty started behaving abnormal. But the lord that says a thing and it comes to pass has finally answered our prayers.
See more photos below:
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications