President Muhammadu Buhari has permitted the discount of pump value of the Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) known as petrol from N145 to N130.
According to a dependable source within the presidency, the approval could have adopted a presentation by the Minister of State on Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre Sylva, to the Federal Executive Council (FEC) assembly on the Villa.
The source who spoke on the situation of anonymity mentioned Sylva had made a request to the FEC for the reduction of pump price of the product, citing the drop within the cost of crude oil on the international market.
It was reliably gathered that the outbreak of COVID-19 has made the worldwide crude oil value crash from $60 to $30, inflicting worry of a doable financial disaster.
The source equally hinted that the federal government would enable the worldwide value of crude to find out the costs of the product in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, the Minister of State, Petroleum Resources following unconfirmed info has scheduled to fulfill with members of the organized Labour within the oil and gasoline sector earlier than continuing to make the formal announcement for the worth adjustment
Source : Eko Hot Blog
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org