Nigerians are happy that true Federalism is here.
Governor of Lagos State Babajide Sanwo-Olu has signed into law the State, Value Added Tax, VAT Bill as passed by the House of Assembly.
It was gathered that the Governor signed the “bill for a law to impose and charge VAT on certain goods and services” at about 11. 45am today, after returning from an official trip to Abuja.
By this act, the Bill has now become a Law.
HC, information & Strategy
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies