Operatives of the Nigerian Army have discovered a forest belonging to the leader of the dreaded Boko Haram insurgent group, Abubakar Shekau.
In a video obtained by The Punch, members of the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) were seen raiding the farm of its crops in the Sambisa forest.
Shots were fired in the air as the security operatives jubilated their little victory over the Boko Haram faction.
Recall that a captured Boko Haram fighter had revealed that an attack by the Nigerian military has crippled the leader of the insurgence, Abubakar Shekau.
Ejes Gist Naija News reports that Boko Haram’s faction leader has not been seen on his feet lately since he has released a video where he is seen sitting or, in some instances, using audio to get his message across.
According to The Cable, Shekau can no longer walk effectively, says Mohammed Adam, a teenage warrior who is currently in the custody of the troops of the 195th Nigerian Army battalion.
Adam said in a video that during an aerial bombardment on an insurgent camp in Tumbuktu, Sambisa forest, Shekau was wounded and can no longer physically lead any activity.
The teenage fighter said he was kidnapped at the age of 10 by Boko Haram while working on a farm in Firgi, Borno’s local government area of Gwoza.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited