The poster, which surfaced online, was tagged “GEJ Is Coming Back.”
According to the poster, the group said it’s a “coalition for a better Nigeria in 2023.”
Jonathan had ruled Nigeria for six years before handing over to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.
Buhari had defeated Jonathan during the 2015 presidential election.
Ahead of the 2023 elections, there is the belief that Jonathan may run for the presidency with rumour rife that he will join the All Progressives Congress to achieve his aim
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022