The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to men and women from growing nations with related skilled expertise and a historical past of supporting their nations’ growth efforts who’re making use of to a grasp degree program in a development-related subject.
Since 1996, the Graduate School of Business and Commerce of Keio University has been coaching promising tax personnel within the subject of tax coverage and administration with its Master’s Degree Program in Taxation Policy and Management. This program brings collectively the cooperation of Keio University, the National Tax Agency of Japan (NTA), and the World Bank in an alliance between private and non-private establishments.
Funded by the GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN and administered by the WORLD BANK Keio University, a number one non-public college in Japan, established this system as one of many partnership packages of the Joint Japan /World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP). Funded by the Government of Japan and administered by the World Bank, the JJ/WBGSP is a personnel coaching mission which awards scholarships to assist growing nations strengthen their human assets.
- Be a nationwide of a Bank member nation that’s eligible to obtain Bank financing and never be a nationwide of any nation that isn’t eligible to obtain the Bank financing. For the checklist of eligible World Bank nations, see eligible country list.
- Not maintain twin citizen of any developed nation.
- Be in good well being with respect to the capability to be a productive scholar at some stage in the Graduate Program, as licensed by a medical physician.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equal with superior tutorial achievement earned no less than three (3) years previous to the Scholarship Application Deadline.
- Not obtained any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equal from any sources funded by the federal government of Japan.
- Be employed in a paid and full time place on the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline except the applicant is from a rustic recognized within the World Bank’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations”.
- Have, by the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, at least three（3）years of current full time paid skilled expertise within the subject of tax coverage and administration at a public physique (establishment) after a Bachelor’s degree or its equal within the applicant’s house nation or in one other growing nation; If the applicant is from a rustic recognized within the World Bank’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations” on the time of the Scholarship Application Deadline, the current skilled expertise doesn’t need to be full time or paid.
- Not be an Executive Director, his / her alternate, employees of the World Bank Group（the World Bank, International Development Association, International Finance Corporation, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes）, or a detailed relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the time period “close relative” outlined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
- Accepted to the University unconditionally or conditionally solely upon securing financing.
- Demonstrate proficiency within the English language on the stage of a TOEFL rating of 79 (iBT) or higher, or an IELTS rating of 6.zero or higher.
- Meet another standards for admission established by Keio University.
- Applicants should not be at present pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. program in industrialized nations.
- Applicants should not have had a number of years of coaching / research and / or residency in an industrialized nation.
- Applicants should not be everlasting residents / nationals of industrialized nations.
A Monthly stipend: JPY 152,000
*To cowl all dwelling bills (lodging, meals, and so forth., together with books).
Application Fee, Admission Fee, and Tuition Economy-class air journey between your property nation and Japan initially of your examine program at Keio and instantly following the tip of the scholarship interval.
In addition to the two-way air journey, students will obtain a USD500 journey allowance for every journey;
- Applications are accepted upon completion of Online Registration and Submission of Application Documents.
- Online Registration have to be accomplished by October 24, 2019.
- Application paperwork have to be submitted by mail and should attain the Keio University by October 31, 2019. We don’t settle for functions through fax or e-mail.
- Send the unique copy of the application paperwork. Copies of the application is not going to be accepted.
- Please make a replica of all of the application paperwork on your information. The World Bank could ask you to submit the copy within the choice course of by the World Bank.
- Late functions and incomplete functions is not going to be accepted. Keio is not going to notify candidates of lacking paperwork.
- Application paperwork can also be downloaded from the homepage of the Master’s Degree Program in Taxation Policy and Management.
- Applicants who’ve utilized for a program supplied by Keio and have handed the choice course of by Keio might be requested to finish extra on-line application by the World Bank, which can make the ultimate admission decision.
- CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Oil Servicing Company based in Lagos recruiting for Science and social science ( 9 Positions )
For More Information:
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)