Where is Buhari ? Trends As Joe Biden Urges Buhari, Miltary To Halt Violent Crackdown On Protesters
Former United States Vice President, Joe Biden has called on President Buhari to halt further crackdown on protesters in the country.
Biden statement came hours after former Secretary of States, Hilary Clinton asked Nigerian authorities to “stop killing” #EndSARS protesters against police brutality.
ALSO READ : We Are Compiling Evidences To Ensure Trial Of Tukur Buratai Before The International Criminal Court – Femi Falana Reveals(Video)
A statement by the Democratic Presidential candidate said: “I urge President Buhari and the Nigerian military to cease the violent crackdown on protesters in Nigeria, which has already resulted in several deaths”, Biden said in a statement.
“I encourage the government to engage in a good-faith dialogue with civil society to address these long-standing grievances and work together for a more just and inclusive Nigeria”
“My heart goes out to all those who have lost a loved one in the violence.
He called on the “United States must stand with Nigerians who are peacefully demonstrating for police reform and seeking an end to corruption in their democracy.”
# Joe Biden • Where is Buhari ?
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria