Soludo’s media aide, Joe Anatune dies of cardiac arrest few days after appointment.
Joe Anatune, media aide of Anambra State Governor, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo has been confirmed dead.
Ejes Gist Newspaper reports that Anatune died of a heart arrest on Saturday, just days after his 62nd birthday and less than a week after securing a government post after tirelessly campaigning for Soludo’s victory last year.
He was recently appointed by Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo as the MD/CEO of Anambra State Signage and Advertising Agency on April 19, 2022.
Meanwhile, Prof Soludo confirmed Anatune’s death while also expressing shock and dismay.
Mr Christian Aburime, Soludo’s Chief Press Secretary, stated in a press release that the Governor was overcome with grief and sadness upon learning of Mr Joe Anatune’s unexpected demise.
- Labour Day: Senate President Sends Powerful Message To FG on ASUU Strike
- Catholic priest joins governorship race
- Happy New Month Of May: 300 Messages, Prayers, Quotes Friends, Lovers
- Happy New Month Messages, Wishes, Prayers For May
Late Joe Anatune
“Soludo described Joe Anatune as one of the project’s foremost Apostles, possessing an uncommon strength and courage to carry out any given assignment,” he stated.
“He continued by stating that Joe’s personal sacrifices during his electioneering campaign were not only extraordinary, but also highly commendable.”
Pay Attention To :Sex with dogs video: Why I slept with a dog, Lady Cries Out
“He founded the Soludo Promoters Forum (SPF) and utilised it as a forum for two years to engage professionals in mainstream politics. Joe Anatune will be sadly missed by the administration and the wonderful people of Anambra State,” Aburime stated.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff