Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a number one Packaged Foods model, is at the moment recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Administrative Officer / Accountant
Location: Ikota, Lekki – Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Manage day- to – day operations and guarantee clean working of the manufacturing unit
- Supervise workers and guarantee compliance with insurance policies
- Ensure disciplinary processes are adopted
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare taxes and guarantee remittance
- Plan, set up and handle firm occasions
- Prepare expense finances for the workplace
- Ensure upkeep of the ability and tools
- Manage all third occasion contractors
- Enter all transaction on the accounting software program
- Resolve workers battle and escalate the place obligatory.
- Create content material for social media
- Prepare proposals and observe up on proposals
- Prepare every day / weekly / month-to-month gross sales report
- Work with exterior accountants
- Ensure that every one provides wanted can be found
- Ensure utility payments are paid
- Record all income and expense transactions
- Manage petty money
- All different duties as assigned by the Business Director
- HND / B.Sc in a related discipline.
- Proven work expertise (Minimum of 1 year) in an identical position.
- N70,000 – N100,000 month-to-month.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2020.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]