Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Firm Located in Port Harcourt is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
Organizing special functions and social events.
Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
Create and update data base.
Coordinate Office activities and operations to ensure compliance with company policies.
Updating office policies and procedures.
Candidate would be responsible in the provision of administrative support.
Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed.
Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Administrative related discipline.
Min of 2 -3 years experience as an administrator or in relevant role.
Excellent knowledge of basic computer skills E.g MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com Using “Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria