# jobs in nigeria 2020
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Reference Number: ABV/OPS/2020/0024
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria
Position Status Full-time, Regular
Program / Department Summary
- The Operations division is dedicated to implementing and sustaining the best requirements of effectivity and integrity in the logistics, administration and procurement of products and providers for Nigeria program in Borno State. The overriding goal for all Mercy Corps procurement, logistics and Administration actions are the immediate and efficient provision of procurement, logistical and administrative options as effectively supplies and providers to Mercy Corps’ beneficiary populations in compliance with Mercy Corps’ and donor insurance policies, procedures, rules and specs.
General Position Summary
- The Operations Coordinator is accountable to coordinate, supervise and guarantee operations and inner management of Mercy Corps Nigeria in accordance with the most recent insurance policies and procedures. The Operations Coordinator will deputize the Operations supervisor and could also be requested to behave in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- The Operations Coordinator is instrumental in supporting program actions by his/her providers. The Operations Coordinator will coordinate and guarantee all administrative and logistics help capabilities for the Mercy Corps program in Borno State. The profitable candidate is anticipated to journey 50% of his/her time to deep subject workplaces and to program implementation websites to strengthen the abilities of logistics and program help workers and guarantee compliance with Mercy Corps programs.
Essential Job Functions
Strategy and Vision:
- Provide operational help, coordination, supervision and monitoring actions designed to fulfill program goals;
- Implement and implement related Mercy Corps operations programs and insurance policies for subject workplaces in NE.
- Contribute to the nation strategic planning course of and supply common updates.
- Coordinate successfully with Mercy CorpsТ Procurement, Administration and Logistics workforce members to make sure that general operations construction displays the best practices
- The Operations Coordinator might be accountable for the correct functioning of all administration and logistics capabilities and for the total and correct implementation of Mercy Corps programs, processes compliance and management with regard to the next:
- Ensure Admin. Systems are carried out as outlined in the Field Administration Manual.
- Oversee acceptable file administration for administration and logistics sources paperwork.
- Oversee facility administration, together with housing and workplace leases; be sure that security requirements are maintained at all premises.
- Be accountable for any vital expatriate work permits and journey/motion administration.
- Supervise Administrative Officer
- Ensure warehouse procedures are adopted as described in the Warehouse Policy and Procedures Guidelines.
- Establish and keep a pipeline of provides, overseeing the logistical features of the operation; oversee commodity storage and actions as wanted.
- Coordinate logistical (non-program) features of fabric support initiatives and related shipments; handle importation and customs clearance components. Oversee tools registration, licensing, and so on.
- Ensure the upkeep of stock data of supplies and supplies stream and oversee the monitoring of all non-expendable property, belongings, and tools
- Maintain protected and safe amenities (workplaces, guesthouses, warehouses) by overseeing the duties of employed security guards
- Supervise the fleet administration workforce and guarantee programs to trace upkeep, gasoline utilization and car scheduling.
- Liaise with finance to make sure compliance and fee schedules; keep service contracts.
- Brief guards and drivers on any fast security threats and supply coaching as vital, facilitate any incident reporting necessities as required,
- Ensure that Mercy Corps contracts and enterprise transactions/relationships are clear and in compliance with nation regulation and Mercy Corps/donor insurance policies;
- Conduct himself/herself each professionally and personally in such a way as to convey credit score to Mercy Corps and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Work with Mercy Corps workers to make sure easy introduction and operation of vital programs, together with journey to subject workplaces in order to offer hands-on sensible coaching to workers;а
Implement and implement related Mercy Corps operations programs and insurance policies for subject workplaces in NE.
- Facilitate operations features of program planning, and upcoming operations sources wants, particularly procurements.
- Assist groups in understanding their roles and duties in phrases of interplay with operations.
- Work with finance compliance to mitigate fraud, battle of curiosity and authorized ramifications of Mercy Corps actions.
- Ensure compliance with security procedures and insurance policies as decided by nation management.
- Proactively be sure that workforce members function in a safe atmosphere and are conscious of insurance policies.
- As a part of our dedication to organizational studying and in help of our understanding that studying organizations are simpler, environment friendly and related to the communities they serve, we anticipate all workforce members to commit 5% of their time to studying actions that profit Mercy Corps in addition to themselves.
Accountability to Beneficiaries:
- Mercy Corps workforce members are anticipated to help all efforts towards accountability, particularly to our beneficiaries and to worldwide requirements guiding worldwide aid and improvement work, whereas actively participating beneficiary communities as equal companions in the design, monitoring and analysis of our subject initiatives.
- Team members are anticipated to conduct themselves in knowledgeable method and respect native legal guidelines, customs and MC’s insurance policies, procedures, and values at all instances and in all in-country venues.
- Mercy Corps has zero tolerance of each type of abuse and expects workforce members, operations and packages to do no hurt to the people and communities with which we work or put anybody, particularly weak populations at threat of abuse or exploitation.
- Operations Officer, Administrative Officer, Logistics Officer
- Reports Directly To: Operations Manager
- Works Directly With: Program and Finance groups.
Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/logistics/operations Management self-discipline, enterprise administration, public administration, commerce and so on.,
- Minimum of three years of related expertise in operational coordination and help capabilities with a world non-governmental organization or in the non-public sector;
- Excellent negotiation, illustration, expertise and the power to work comfortably with an ethnically various workers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, prioritization and pc expertise in Microsoft Office functions are required;
- Demonstrated consideration to element, capacity to comply with procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with workforce members.
- Proven data of profitable coaching and capability constructing of workers;
- Knowledge of Mercy Corps programs and procedures (notably Mercy Corps procurement programs) is fascinating;
- Ability and willingness to journey to unstable areas of Borno state and function comfortably in these areas.
- Experience in overseeing logistics operations and programs;
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing and managing advanced administration and operational programs;
- Minimum of two years of expertise main groups in humanitarian help and improvement subject;
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced emergencies, associated security considerations, and acceptable responses to such emergencies;
- Ability to keep up excessive integrity in performing assigned duties, glorious problem-solving expertise, and talent to behave as an middleman between program and operations workers to make sure easy course of stream whereas sustaining a steadiness between program implementation and compliance with Mercy Corps and donor insurance policies Fast thinker and artistic problem-solving.
- Flexibility and creativity in planning. Ability to take initiative, study rapidly and be accountable for outcomes. Ability to grasp the bigger image whereas remaining centered on the main points.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to multi-cultural worldwide improvement work.
- Even temperament and an excellent sense of humour. Ability to get alongside and familiarize with nuanced roles and personalities. High-security consciousness.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates are inspired to submit their CV and Cover Letter in one doc, addressing the place necessities to: email@example.com
- All functions should embody the place title and Reference Number in the topic line
- Please be aware that solely short-listed candidates might be contacted for an interview
- We are an equal alternative organization so girls are strongly inspired to use for this place
Application Deadline 31st May, 2020
# jobs in nigeria 2020
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open26th July , 2021.
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 202129th July , 2021.
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt29th July , 2021.
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives29th July , 2021.
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )29th July , 2021.
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates26th July , 2021.