A Logistics firm is presently recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Social Media Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Willingness to be taught and grow to be proficient utilizing in-house softwares.
- Strong IT abilities with expertise in MS Office software program.
- Strong data of and expertise utilizing a broad number of social media channels.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Sales Executives Recruitment 2020 at A4 and T Power Solutions
- Online analysis abilities.
- Creative thinker who enjoys writing and creating content material.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Team participant; who will the work of the web optimization crew.
- Self motivated, trustworthy and dependable
- Ability to analysis and broaden upon a topic following preliminary briefing.
- Ability to finish duties as instructed by the web optimization crew.
- Good written English abilities
- Strong verbal communication.
- Ability to construct robust skilled relationships.
- A Graduate with HND or B.Sc in Mass Communication.
- 1 year+ work expertise.
- Very inventive, formidable and a purpose getter.
- Highly and with data of social media and social campaigns administration.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as topic of your mail.
Jobs for Social Media Trainee in a Logistics Company
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)