Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced enterprise in May 1999 because the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and presently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Agege and Ojo, Lagos
- Ensure well timed product distribution, supply& visibility for the model inside allotted gross sales territory.
- Ensure upkeep of assigned car and provides well timed suggestions on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you obtain the agreed month-to-month quantity and worth goal by SKUs.
- Effect territory protection and administration.
- Prompt suggestions to supervisor on market and commerce intelligence.
- Ensure promotional objects (supplies) are issued to the proper clients.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution commonplace
- Any different duties as could also be assigned by the supervisor or administration.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate ought to have an OND qualification with a minimal of 1 year related gross sales expertise.
Condition of Service
- Ability to drive each guide and automated automobiles with a sound driver’s license and LASRI.
Job Title: Driver
- Responsible for conveying supplies, tools, and workers to the areas the place they’re required by offering secure driving assist and basic administration and logistical work.
CHECK THIS JOB : Front Desk Officer Vacancy in a Professional Spa and Beauty Company
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure car is saved clear, tidy and in good working situation at all instances.
- Drive the car and guarantee correct administration of the car assigned.
- Load and unload group’s merchandise.
- Precisely end all paperwork related with conveyance of merchandise.
- Transport merchandise, supplies, and workers securely to areas the place they’re wanted.
- Carry out routine checks on automobiles and hold correct file on car upkeep.
- Ensure that every one mechanical faults are reported to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, damage or injury of automobiles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and correct car paper documentation together with a log for official journeys, to file areas traveled to, journey time, and work hours.
- Any different duties as could also be assigned by the supervisor or administration
- Must have the ability to drive vehicles, buses and automobiles.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]