Website Tech TalentHunter Limited
Tech TalentHunter Limited – Our client in the Finance sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
ALSO APPLY :
Job Title: Credit Officer
- The individuals will help to evaluate and as act a liaison between customers and the company, where such individual will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Minimum of OND.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a loan officer.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Attractive Remuneration + Commission + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job please visit ejesgist.com.
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]