Website Tech TalentHunter Limited
Tech TalentHunter Limited – Our client in the Finance sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
ALSO APPLY :
Job Title: Credit Officer
- The individuals will help to evaluate and as act a liaison between customers and the company, where such individual will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Minimum of OND.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a loan officer.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Attractive Remuneration + Commission + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job please visit ejesgist.com.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates