United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Team Member, Enterprise Application Support
2.) Team Member, Data Warehouse
3.) Finacle Support Officer
- First degree in any relevant field of study.
- Post graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of which 2 years must have been spent in a similar role in Data Warehouse & Data Quality.
Key Competency Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and products
- Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence tools.
- Good Understanding of analytical trends and solutions in use in Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Proven passion for the data quality discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Extremely meticulous in approach to work
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- A strong drive for results
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong character, Team Player, Flexibility
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
Remuneration and Benefits
Negotiable and competitively structured in line with the industry pay standards.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com