Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest monetary services organization by overall possessions and gross profits. With more than 10 million client accounts, FirstBank has more than 750 branches supplying an extensive variety of retail and business monetary services. The Bank has international existence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, along with its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Insight & Analytics Team Lead, Insight & Analytics
Ref No: 20000032
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Senior Banking Officer; Grade Range – To: Deputy Manager
- As part of Insights and Analytics system, the function holder will be accountable for supplying technical assistance in predictive modeling, information extraction from different banks bank-end systems for ‘Fact Based’ decision making and advancement of different apps for report visualization.
Duties & Responsibilities
ETL and Data Warehousing:
- Develop and preserves different database things such as ETLs, tasks, treatments, functions, scripts etc.
- Develop and operationalize an automatic client division treatment based upon client present worth and personality.
- Develop internal application that will allow stakeholders take in or picture reports
- Build different intricate PLSQL treatments to draw out different Alerts on client or item lifecycle.
- Text mining of disorganized information fields to draw out insights
- Leverage internal and external information to establish predictive and analytical designs to resolve service issues.
- Design designs and advance analytics to address client lifecycle management throughout acquisition, retention, attrition etc.
- Develop, construct and operationalize analytical designs that successfully enhance client understanding, assistance churn management, commitment and worth extraction.
- Develop control panels and vibrant reporting user interface to present details and KPIs stakeholders.
- Provide streams of useful actionable insights to the rest of business covering client habits, patterns, opening covert chances that will drive success.
- Deliver sector and item insights that notifies tactical and tactical choices.
- Lead team to establish a vision and long-lasting technique for reactive / proactive retention and client commitment.
- Leverage crucial information mining tools to analyze and examine big information set through division techniques etc.
- Conduct routine scan of the client base to determine development capacity and profits chances throughout all client sections and service systems and share very same with stakeholders.
- Improve the efficiency of client acquisition, client wallet-share deepening, client worth management and client retention.
- Manage analytic deliverables to help the advancement of Customer Contact Strategies throughout multichannels with an increased concentrate on Digital.
- Support retail, business and business banking systems with market patterns and insights to drive successful client engagements.
- On-going assistance and go –to specialist for all internal consumers on marketing, sales and item advancement.
- Develop targeted item offerings and marketing projects based upon client profiles.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or associated field.
- Certification or hands-on in any of the following is an included benefit Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft Azure, SOL Server Integrated Services, Power BI, R, Python other information mining and ETL tools.
- Minimum of 7 years pertinent experience in an Enterprise Warehousing function.
- Hands on experience in structure ETL, information mining, predictive modelling etc.
- Hands on experience in Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft SSIS & SSRS, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python etc.
- Working understanding of Finacle bank-end tables and other First Bank database.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.