Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
PAY ATTENTION TO : Latest Job Vacancies at Focal Point Projects Limited
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 47810
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Commercial Banking
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients.
- Commercial Banking Segment is for Companies who carry out a turnover of at least N2billion for Tier 2 and at Least N5bn Turnover annually for Tier 1. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all our products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- Professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- Generating Ideas, Relationship management experience of at least 7-10 years in a commercial Bank in a Business Banking or CIB environment.
- Practical direct exposure to lending principles/previous working experience in Credit Risk Management is an added advantage.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Financial targets
- Net balance sheet growth (liabilities as measured by CASA and performing risk assets).
- Quality of risk assets as measured by level of impairments.
- Non-financial targets:
- TAT on client’s transactions.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.
- Quality CVCAs.
- Quality Credit structuring and documentation.
- Quality call reports, promptness of annual reviews, etc.
- Accurate segmentation, mapping and tiering of clients in the portfolio. Acquisition of profitable NTB clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online