Website Nigeria Navy
Nigerian Navy – The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission.
Course 27 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 27 December 2019 -10 January 2020.
Candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Monday, 2 March 2020 from 0800 (8 am).
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeve shirts and two white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck
- A pair of the national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items besides:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or short blue tights.
- Other sanitary wears.
To apply for this job please visit joinnigeriannavy.com.