Website Hope and Rural Aid Foundation
Job Recruitment for Voluteers at Hope and Rural Aid Foundation (HARAF)
Hope and Rural Aid Foundation (HARAF) is a National Non-Profit organization functioning since 2011 but was officially registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of the Federal Government of Nigeria in the year 2016 with registration number RN: CAC/IT/:85536.
Hope and Rural Aid Foundation currently has three field and operational offices in Adamawa, Maiduguri and Yobe states of Nigeria. The organisation works in the Food Security and Livelihood, Protection (Child Protection/Gender based violence), Education and Shelter/ (Camp Coordination and Camp Management) thematic areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Voluteer
Locations: Abuja, Jos – Plateau, Kogi, Bauchi, Taraba, Gombe, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Kano, Kaduna, and Sokoto
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months.
Job Recruitment for Voluteers at Hope and Rural Aid Foundation
Scope of Work
- Working under the supervision and guidance of the Project Manager, the selected volunteers will be based in designated HARAF locations in their respective states.
- The volunteers will take instructions from the Project Manager and Project Assistant to execute the tasks given. The Volunteers are also expected to carry out tasks that may be given to them by other members of the HARAF staff during the duration of their contract.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings and training.
- Perform all visibility tasks given by the project assistant.
- Participate in on-the-field data collection and entry for various interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean and consistent data is shared with the Project Assistant.
- Ensure proper filing of documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets among others.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc Degree or National Diploma in Social Sciences or related field required (final year undergraduate students can apply).
- Be resident in the State capital.
- Should possess a laptop or mobile device capable of hosting virtual online meetings
- Experience: 1 year experience in non-profit organizations (Not Mandatory)
- Should be passionate about humanitarian work. Experience in a Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organisation is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Database management and knowledge management experience required.
- Strong computer literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Fluency in English required. Fluency in the local languages of the state is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with issues related to humanitarian/development work and contextual knowledge of conflict-affected environments is a plus.
- None. Only basic stipends will be provided.
- Access to all of HARAFs Humanitarian / Development Career Resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- No applications will be received at HARAF office.
- HARAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HARAF does not charge candidates a fee for test or interview
Application Deadline 11th July, 2021.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 # Job Recruitment for Voluteers at Hope and Rural Aid Foundation
- 0.2 Recommended Jobs
- 0.3 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- 0.4 Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- 0.5 Current Job Vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- 0.6 Hot Job Vacancies in Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- 0.7 Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
# Job Recruitment for Voluteers at Hope and Rural Aid Foundation
To apply for this job please visit ejesgist.com.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment