Website BIC Nigeria
Job for HR Assistant at BIC Nigeria
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Job Title: Job for HR Assistant at BIC Nigeria
- 0.2 # Job for HR Assistant at BIC Nigeria
- 0.3 # Job Recruitment for Voluteers at Hope and Rural Aid Foundation
- 0.4 Recommended Jobs
- 0.5 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- 0.6 Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- 0.7 Current Job Vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- 0.8 Hot Job Vacancies in Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- 0.9 Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
Job Title: Job for HR Assistant at BIC Nigeria
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Talent Acquisition – Job filing, recruitment agencies selection & development, application of evaluation instrument, behavioral interviewing, selection of candidates, hiring offer, on boarding new hires.
- Talent Management – Assist HR Manager in leading talent review process (Key People Review (KPR)) guiding managers on identifying talents, high performers, and successors. Train managers on talent criteria and use of talent tools (9- box, Competency profile) Facilitates KPR meeting for talent identification and calibration. Keep talent management date updated.
- Attendance. Monitor and control daily attendance, by checking absence, and vacations taken, prepare leave roster and monitor submission of leave authorization forms, updating all related reports, to ensure employees abiding to the company policy.
- Report Management. Prepare periodic reports, by compiling necessary information from departments, and the HR system such as Employee Head Count, Overtime, Vacation balances, etc.
- Records Keeping. Maintain all hard and soft files of employees’ record, by updating the HR software system and employees’ hard copy files. Ensure accurate filing of all staff related correspondence
- Support Services. Provide support services to departments and monitoring reception and training room to ensure they are well kept. Liaise with the Labor Providers in managing outsourced workers.
- Assist HR manager with the implementation of change, annual performance review and compensation process in Nigeria.
- Training & Workshop. Contact training companies, based on training needs and requests from department heads, discuss with some of these companies to check their ability to cover for our training needs.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Social Science
- Minimum 4 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM), Certified Human Resource Management Professional (CHRP) is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means..
# Job for HR Assistant at BIC Nigeria
# Job Recruitment for Voluteers at Hope and Rural Aid Foundation
To apply for this job please visit ejesgist.com.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021