Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT Service Management and Business Information Officer
Job ID: 46048
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
- The primary objective of Service Management is to provide the disciplines that ensure the collective effort and output of the IT organisation translates solely to sustainable high-quality IT services that help to achieve the Stanbic IBTC Bank’s business objectives. The disciplines must also ensure these services are cost effective by efficient utilisation and deployment of technology resources.
- In StanbicIBTC, the Head IT Service Management also doubles as a BIO (Business Information Officer) to any given Business unit, acting as the single point of contact between IT and the Business Unit. This role requires being constantly in touch with the Business team to continuously understand their priorities and communicate same to IT and also coordinate the delivery of such priorities
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Drive the formulation and delivery of IT Strategies ensuring continuous alignment with the Stanbic IBTC Nigeria’s business strategies
- Lead Business Management function in support of the Chief Information Officer of Stanbic IBTC Nigeria
- Oversee reports and presentations on IT performance
- Oversee IT Business Control team
- Identify, report and resolve financial risks and issues
- Manage manpower resources for the Information Technology Department of Stanbic IBTC Nigeria in collaboration with Human Capital
- Oversee Production Assurance and Customer Care team responsible for Service Operations, Service Transition and Service Design
- Benchmark service levels against other banks with a view to improving our services
- Business Information Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree IT related course and Computer Sciences
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/IT Service Management (ITSM) qualification
- Project Management Certification
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT Service management
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the implementation of ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Availability, Capacity and Financial Management processes)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Project delivery experience (Scope, Risk & Issue, Cost, Time, Procurement, Stakeholder management).
- Financial management
- Research and information gathering
- IT strategy and planning
- IT knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online