- Full Time
- Ibadan, Oyo
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
ALSO APPLY FOR THIS JOB : Trinity University (TU) 2020 Academic Recruitment
Job Title: Lead, Scorecard Management
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Lead, Scorecard Management is responsible for organization strategy & corporate performance management.
- Prepare reports on actual performance at both the individual level and project level.
- Analyse cases of low performance to identify the cause and forecast future output.
- Plan and set targets to align strategic initiatives including identifying targets of each objective measured by the KPIs
- Clarify and translate vision into strategy by identifying strategic objectives and capturing them in a strategic map
- Implementing effective Performance Management targets and initiatives
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Balanced Scorecard process and give recommendations.
- Review performance levels against defined targets.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Engineering or any relevant field
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years
- Good communication skills
- Ability to drive reports
- Team player
- Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge
- Exposure to Balanced Scorecard software required.
- Good knowledge of Management Information System
- Extensive performance measurement and reporting experience
- Good knowledge of power industry
- Experience with a variety of other strategy management approaches and methodologies is advantageous.
- Experience with Risk Management methodologies such as ISO 31000 and quality / continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma is advantageous.
- Proficiency with Data Analysis and BI software
Job Title: Employee Relations Officer (Personnel Services)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Employee Relations Officer (Personnel Services) is to ensure that comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date records are appropriately maintained (electronic and hard copies) for all employees in the organization.
- Verifies and provides information from employee files as requested per Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Keeps abreast of relations legislation and data privacy laws to ensure compliance by the organization.
- Provides relevant personnel information to authorized parties as the need arises.
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to staff policies and proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Evaluate HR activities (e.g. disciplinary processes, recruitment processes etc) to assess compliance risk.
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Address employee concerns or questions on HR compliance.
- Collaborates with the IT department to maintain a proper electronic system for employee records and a corresponding physical filing system for paper copies of personnel records.
- Updates personnel records to reflect changes in employee population – resignations, appointments etc.
- Oversees the administration of the physical filing room and movement of files.
- Ensures completion of personnel forms by newly recruited employees.
- Assists in producing statistics reports related to the Company’s workforce.
- Maintains personnel files on active and terminated employees, including maintaining, calculating and updating employee service dates and seniority dates; filing employee paperwork; integrating old files into new files for rehires.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities or any related discipline
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Decision making
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Good coordination, administrative & negotiating skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proven experience in filing and record keeping management in a reputable company
- Proven experience in database application systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th March, 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibedc.com.