Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
The following positions are available at Google Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Job Title: Associate Product Marketing Manager, Brand and Reputation
About the Job
- As an Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM), you will be part of the APMM Program, Google’s global, renowned early-career program. As the start of your career in Marketing at Google, the APMM Program provides the skills you will need to become a digital Marketer.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- Support the team with data insights, compelling storytelling, decision support tools, strategy development, and market analysis as we move towards our future plans.
- Be responsible for effectively partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure a coherent approach and proper amplification of the program. Balance a detail-oriented approach with true expert knowledge of the region.
- Work closely with the team leadership and stakeholders on data analytics that will inform our operation strategies and provide thought leadership to support teams. Deliver on set objectives, especially in more challenging regions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, consulting, investment banking or other related fields.
- Experience with program management.
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into insights and compelling stories.
- Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities with little supervision.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Google’s products and the technology industry.
- Demonstrated analytical success and capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline Not Specified
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.