Walls Integrated Services Limited
Walls Integrated Services Limited is a mechanical or industrial engineering company based out of United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Services Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in the O&G Industry with at least 10 years in a senior or similar asset management role for a production/processing facility.
- Oversees all the discipline Engineering & Technical Services work supporting the O&M of the FPSO Mystras.
- Assess the Production Process and ensure that it is adequate for the Products being produced (crude oil, produced water, gas) while ensuring that the appropriate chemicals are available to support Production.
- Set up and implement a Plan for managing plant changes and modifications, as required, to achieve production objectives, including safety and asset integrity.
- Set up the overall Maintenance strategies and programs for the FPSO and ensure that the structure and adequate resources (personnel, materials, vendors) are in place.
- Regular evaluation of progress, in resolving O&M problems in the early stages, adjusting the plan as needed, and then communicating the changes and progress to OIM and NJP management.
- Definition and implementation of “Process Optimization Program” for increased Crude production at minimum operating cost and chemicals consumption.
- Definition and Implementation of a “Chemicals Optimization Program” that includes the following:
- Review of current “Chemical Supplier Vendors List” along with their corresponding MSDS.
- Confirmation that the Chemicals currently being used are appropriate for the FPSO Mystras “crude/water/gas” type and production rate.
- Review of Chemicals Storage and Injection Equipment System (storage vessels, pumps, tubing, instrumentation, hydraulics, etc.).
- Optimization of chemicals injection rate and “expected results versus actual results” for all chemical used on the FPSO Mystras.
- Work with FPSO Laboratory for implementation of above listed Optimization tasks.
- Definition and Implementation of a “Lubricants and Grease Consumption Optimization Program” for all rotating equipment.
- Engage in the recruitment of all Technical personnel supporting the FPSO.
- Ensures that adequate Maintenance records for all FPSO Equipment are maintained.
- Ensure that the “Spare Parts Inventory Program” is continuously reviewed and that appropriate Max/Min and EBQ standards are in place.
- Monitor the quantity and usage of consumables, materials and equipment onboard the FPSO.
- Responsible for ensuring that Production requirements and safe operating practices comply with the Facility management system while meeting all environmental and legislative requirements.
- Review and Implementation of the upgrade of FPSO IT Service Telecommunication equipment.
- Liaise with the OIM and his support staff to ensure that good communication levels are maintained and assist in project planning related to offshore activities.
- Where applicable, supervise the Management of Contractors onboard FPSO and in their onshore facilities during the execution of Projects.
- Periodically, liaise with the OIM and the Operations Director to review the activities and operational work programs supervised by the FPSO’s Marine, Maintenance and Production Departments. The objective is to ensure that their operation and work activity is performed in accordance with the applicable Management System Instructions and Regulatory Compliance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online