EXUS A PHARMACEUTICAL NIG LTD
Graduate Leadership Trainee (Internship Program)/Medical Sales Represntative at EXUS A PHARMACEUTICAL NIG LTD has the vision of providing quality pharmaceuticl products in all corners of the nation
An important key to success is well-qualified medical sales represntatives who is capable of taking our products to new frontieres and managing the business in their territory.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Job Recruitment at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
In order to acquire qualfied personnel, the company hereby welcome application for the post of GRADUATE LEADERSHIP TRAINEE.
- Successful applicants will be employed at the company head office for a fully paid training period of 2 to 3 months.
- During this training period, employee will learn basic rudiments of business leadership and managerial functions.
- Employee will be exposed to practical business models.
- After successful completion of the training course, employee will be assigned to work as a Medical Sales Representative in any of our branch offices..
- The applicant must be good in oral communication and interaction with people.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Applicant must be intelligent, ambitious, flexible, team player.
- Applicants must be very hardworking.
- After completion of the training course, employee will work as a Medical Sales Representative.
- Applicants MUST reside in their location of interest.
- Applicants that are willing to relocate are also invited to apply (the states that applicant are willing to relocate should be listed in the body of the message)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV and a Passport Photograph using the job title and LOCATION OF RESIDENCE as subject of the mail (VERY IMPORTANT) to: email@example.com
For any enquiry, please call 07035169635 or 08039510292
Note: Never you pay for any training, certificate or assessment fees to the recruiter.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst