First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest monetary services organization by overall properties and gross revenues. With more than 10 million consumer accounts, FirstBank has more than 750 branches offering an extensive variety of retail and business monetary services. The Bank has international existence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, along with its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Senior Data & Research Analyst
Ref No: 20000033
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Banking Officer; Grade Range – To: Assistant Manager
- He / She will source competitors and market intelligence data throughout crucial sectors of the economy and offer streams of believed management reports that will assist management and stakeholders on chances for worth production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide regular monthly idea management reports on numerous sector of the economy.
- Identify worth chain mapping reports as leads production for the bank.
- Constant tracking of rivals throughout all sectors in the market.
- Actively takes part in business technique and preparation sessions representing the fact-based voice of the consumer, customers and service partners.
- Tightly handles outdoors consultant and research supplier costs and develops internal abilities as proper, to guarantee the best worth / greatest utilize for research financial investment.
- Ensure findings exist in the method most ideal to the various locations of business
- Mine and prune data from main and secondary sources
- Conduct regular scan of the competitors item functions and offerings.
- Constantly scan the competitors landscape to recognize patterns, inhibitors, dangers and chances for collaborations.
- Make suggestions on locations such as practicality of a concept, prospective to market an item and market patterns for current/similar items.
- Provide competitive analysis on numerous business’ market offerings, recognize market patterns, pricing/business designs, sales and approaches of operation.
- Participate in establishing incorporated marketing and item methods developed to fulfill the organization’s tactical objectives and drive the modification towards a customer-centric service
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or pertinent associated discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years pertinent experience in comparable position
- Working understanding of marketing research methods and best practices.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.